Price Comparison Nikon D600 and Canon EOS 6D both have a sale price of about $ 2000. Have the same specs and aim at the same target (the customer). The fundamental difference lays in the EOS 6D which has a built-in GPS and Wi-Fi. Both of these features are commonly found on compact cameras and indeed should be present in the DSLR class.
Canon 6D is more prominent with high ISO capability. With an ISO range up to 102,400. By using Canon EOS 6D lets you shoot up to 2 stops faster than the Nikon D600.
Canon EOS 6 D is equipped with Wi-Fi and GPS systems that have been packaged into the camera. Of course, the existence of Wi-Fi is also useful here to enjoy photos on the camera, phone or tablet. You can transfer photos directly from the camera to other devices without wires. The GPS feature is also the advanced features of the Canon 6D, so you can do geo tagging.
Nikon D600 is not to be outdone by offering built-in flash. Built-in flash increase convenience of use because you do not have to carry around flash whenever you are traveling. Built-in flash can also be used to control the Nikon Speedlight flash wirelessly. This would save costs because you do not need to buy extra commander.
If you feel do not need Wi-Fi or GPS, the Nikon D600 is probably the best choice for a full frame DSLR. The camera is affordable, has many superior features for photos and video recording, and still features a built-in flash. Good for use of photos or video, hobby or occupation. Nikon D600 can produce very maximum. This camera is perfect for beginners who want to move from entry-level DSLR camera to a full frame camera.
Nikon D600 has 24.3 megapixels CMOS sensor powered. The sensor is coupled to the processor EXPEED 3 image processing and image can produce images and video recordings better. In Continuous Shooting mode, D600 has a speed of 5.5 fps (frames per second). For most photographers, the speed of 5.5 fps is already considered to be quite capable when used to take pictures of sporting events.
Full frame camera Canon EOS 6D claimed to have many features 5D Mark III, but this camera is designed with a smaller shape and weight that is 20% lighter than his brother, the 5D Mark III. EOS 6D has a full-frame CMOS sensor (measuring 36 x 24mm) with an image resolution of 20.2 megapixels.
Complete Specifications Canon EOS 6D:
• Sensor full frame (36 x 24mm) CMOS• Resolution: 20 Megapixels
• ISO: 100-25600 (can be boosted up to 102 400)
• File Format: JPEG, RAW: RAW (5472 x 3648), M RAW (4104 x 2736), and S RAW (2736 x 1824) (14bit, Canon original RAW 2nd edition)
• Autofocus: Contrast Detect (sensor), Phase Detect, Multi-area, Selective single-point, Single, Continuous, Face Detection, Live View
• Number of focus points: 11
• Mount lenses: Canon EF
• Viewfinder Type: Optical pentaprism
• Coverage Viewfinder: 97%
• Viewfinder Magnification: 0.71x
• LCD Screen: 1M dot, 3.2-inch, TFT LCD
• Shutter speed: 30 sec - 1/4000 sec
• Flash sync speed: 1/180 sec
• Continues drive: 4.5 fps
• Metering modes: Multi, Center-weighted, spot, partial
• Exposure Compensation: ± 5EV
• Video: 1080p and 720p, mono speaker, mono microphone.
• Wi-Fi connectivity: direct upload photos or videos to Facebook, YouTube as well as to the hard drive and printing wirelessly with Wi-Fi networks.
What else do you want to know from the Nikon D600? Although smaller than other full frame camera, the Nikon D600 features remain armed with features almost the equivalent of the top Nikon cameras, like the Nikon D4, Nikon D800 and Nikon D800E. D600 cameras can record video with a resolution of 1920 x1080 at 30, 25 and 24 fps.
Nikon D600 Specifications:
• Sensor: Full Frame 24.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor• Processor: Nikon EXPEED 3
• RAW 14 bit
• Display: 3.2-inch TFT LCD (921,000 dots)
• 39 point AF, 9 cross type
• 2016 pixel RGB metering
• ISO: 100 - 6400 (50-25600)
• Memory Card: SD / SDHC / SDXC slot x 2
• Shutter Count: up to 150 thousands of times you press the shutter button.
• Features HDR and time-lapse
• Wireless flash commander using the built-in flash
• Video: Full HD 1920 x 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps), 1280 x 720 (60, 50, 30, 25 fps)
• Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery EN-EL15 (900 shots CIPA Standard)
• Dimensions: 141mm x 113mm x 82mm
• Weight: 760 grams
You are free to choose a full frame camera that you like, whether the Nikon D600 or Canon EOS 6D. If you are not affected by these two giants of competition, please use another factor for consideration. Of course, it's all up to you. You do not need to be confused.